The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania is an independent, non-profit networking organisation representing and uniting Swedish companies operating in Lithuania and European companies working within the Swedish-Lithuanian business context.
Today SCC unites approximately 100 companies, representing not only Swedish, but also Lithuanian and European business interested in strengthening existing ties with Sweden or expanding to the Swedish market.
- Strengthen co-operation and enhance business relations between Sweden and Lithuania
- Serve as a social network for Swedish and Lithuanian business representatives
- Encourage and expand trade and investment between Sweden and Lithuania
- Promote the interests of its Members by offering various events and social activities
- To be one of the most active, inclusive and service-minded business networks in Lithuania
- To offer the opportunity to increase knowledge of the Swedish business culture, create synergies and build networks
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania is based on and operates by values such as commitment, collaboration, trust and respect