We are a non-profit organization, Association “Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania”, (registered on: “WorkLand” business centre, Gedimino ave. 20, Vilnius 01103, Lithuania; Association Code: 125711933).
For non-members that want to keep in touch with us
Personal data we have collected include your name, last name, your e-mail address in order to share our newsletters, updates on SCCL activities, invitations to our events and other relevant SCCL information with you.
Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties or processed for other purposes, than the ones mentioned above. You can refuse to receive our newsletters at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the bottom of each newsletter mail we send to you. The personal data that you shared with us and which is used for direct marketing purposes, will only be stored until you notify us in written form that you do not wish to receive such information anymore.
If you refuse to receive our information, such as newsletters, updates on SCCL activities, invitations to our events and other relevant SCCL information, please inform us: firstname.lastname@example.org; or +370 655 28266
For SCCL Members
In the SCCL Application for membership for legal person or private person (i.e. Fan Club Membership) personal data provided by you (and is not collected from third sources) will be processed by SCCL in order to fulfil your rights as a member, i.e. to inform you about SCCL activities, provide membership related information and send direct marketing offers.
SCCL will process the following personal data, provided by you (hereinafter – Personal data):
- name, surname;
- Employment title;
- And all other information provided in this Form;
- Information regarding participation in SCCL events;
- Pictures from SCCL events;
Your consent to processing your Personal data for direct marketing purposes is valid during your SCCL membership and 5 years after it expires. Your Personal data will be stored during your SCCL membership and 10 years after it expires.
The recipients of the Personal data processed by SCCL are the network and members of the SCCL.
As a data subject you have the following rights:
- to contact the SCCL and to request access to Personal data and how it is processed;
- to request rectification of incorrect, incomplete and (or) inaccurate personal data;
- to request suspension of Personal data processing activities, except storage, when the Personal data processing does not comply with legal acts and conditions, stated in this form;
- the right to Personal data portability;
- to request to delete Personal data;
- to lodge a complaint to the State Data Security Inspectorate when Personal data processing is unlawful;
- to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Would you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com; or +370 655 28266.
We are looking forward to keeping in touch with you in the future!