Web and Communication Trainee position is 18-20 weeks long internship, with start beginning of August 2018 and end Mid-December 2018. The internship is located at the Chamber’s office in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The position offers a unique opportunity to gain interesting and valuable ‘real world’ experience and develop business-related skills with a focus on strategic business cooperation between Lithuania and Sweden.
You will work closely together with the Managing Director and Administrative Assistant in a small team consisting of two colleagues and yourself. You are highly encouraged to take own initiatives, as well as assist in executing Chamber’s daily administrative activities, projects, events, and long-term undertakings. The internship position is unpaid, but there are scholarships available for university students to apply for.
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce offers the trainee the opportunity to participate as much as possible in Chamber’s outward activities, such as own events or organized study visits.
Duties and responsibilities
Web and Communication trainee’s role entails primarily work with Chamber’s communication channels, such as website management, social media and the newsletter. You will assist in preparing marketing related material (such as flyers, pamphlets, etc.), drafting various newsletter messages, and event invitations. Lastly, the position involves some practical assistance with organizing and executing events. And any other tasks assigned by the Managing Director
- Currently enrolled in a university program or recently graduated, preferably in Business Administration or Communications
- You should be interested in communications and/or marketing to promote Swedish interests abroad,
- Fluent in English both in oral and written.
- Highly motivated and business-minded
- Ability to take own initiatives as well as to work in a small team
- Good organizational and administrative abilities
- Profound knowledge of social media tools, such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Practical work experience and/or extracurricular activities from within the web/communications or marketing industry
- Knowledge of Swedish and Lithuanian languages is a merit
- Previous international experience from studying and/or working abroad
- Familiar with Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Photoshop
- Familiar with journalistic writing
Questions regarding the internship position: firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications are accepted until 12 of July 2018 to: email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you soon! And hopefully, see you in Vilnius 😊