SCCL is looking for an Administrative Assistant!
- Assist the Managing Director (MD) in daily administration of financial operations with direct reporting to the Chair, MD, and the accountant of the Association
- Assist MD in management of Association’s administration and archiving (e.g. preparation of documentation, preparation of Board Meeting documents, Annual General Meeting documents)
- Assist the MD in preparation of the Newsletter of the Association and messages on social media channels
- Assist MD in management of Association’s website
- Assist MD in event planning
- Distribute information via email and/or phone to Members and Partners of the Association
- Issue sales invoices for participants at events or acquired services from the Association
- Run any other daily administrative tasks given by the Chair/Vice Chair and MD, e.g. information search, updating information of Association according to Members’ requirements
- Represent SCCL at different events and activities
- Taking own initiatives
- True team-player spirit
- Previous experience of administration
- An eye for details and good planning skills
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English language in both oral and written
- Knowledge of IT and technologies
- Experience of event planning
- Knowledge of event budgeting
- Interest in finances
- A full-time job position as ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in the Chamber’s office located in the centre of Vilnius
- Work in a very small team based on trust and Swedish values
- A great platform for professional growth, with possibilities to affect your daily tasks while deepening personal skills and talents
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Unique possibility to learn more about Sweden, Swedish business culture, values and traditions
- Opportunity to work directly with some of Lithuania’s and Sweden’s largest business companies
- Possibility to work with interesting projects and realize ideas
Temporary contract for 1,5-year, full-time position (8 hours working day), monthly salary is based on personal work experience.
Starting date: 15th of May or sooner if possible.
Apply until 16th of April here!