Communication and Marketing Internship
Communication and Marketing internship position is a 3 months long internship, with start beginning of November 2018 and end in January 2019. The internship is located at the Chamber’s office in Gedimino avenue 20, Vilnius, Lithuania.
The position offers a unique opportunity to gain interesting and valuable ‘real world’ experience and develop business-related skills with a focus on strategic business cooperation between Lithuania and Sweden.
You will work closely together with the Managing Director and Administrative Assistant in a small team consisting of two colleagues and yourself. You are active and highly encouraged to take own initiatives, as well as assist in executing Chamber’s daily administrative activities, projects, events, and long-term undertakings.
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce offers the internship the opportunity to participate as much as possible in Chamber’s outward activities, such as own events or organized study visits.
Duties and responsibilities
Communication and Marketing intern’s role entails primarily work with Chamber’s communication channels, such as website management, social media and the newsletter. You will assist in preparing marketing related material (such as flyers, pamphlets, etc.), drafting various newsletter messages, and event invitations. Lastly, the position involves some practical assistance with organizing and executing events. And any other tasks assigned by the Managing Director.
- Currently enrolled in a university program or recently graduated, preferably in Communications.
- You should be interested in communications and/or marketing to promote Swedish interests abroad.
- Fluent in English both in oral and written
- Highly motivated and business-minded
- Ability to take own initiatives as well as to work in a small team
- Basic experience in design and making layouts
- Profound knowledge of social media tools and management, such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Practical work experience and/or extracurricular activities from within the web/communications or marketing industry
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop
- Familiar with journalistic writing
- Knowledge of Swedish and Lithuanian languages is a merit
- Previous international experience from studying and/or working abroad
The applications accepted until 17th of October 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The interviews will start running before the deadline so please apply as soon as possible.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon! 🙂