The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania is an independent, non-profit networking organisation representing and uniting Swedish companies operating in Lithuania and international companies working within the Swedish-Lithuanian business context. The organisation is funded only by membership fee and does not receive government support from Lithuania or Sweden. It’s primary goal is to serve the interest of its members.
Today, SCCL unites more than 100 companies and Fan-Club Members, representing not only Swedish, but also Lithuanian and European businesses from a broad range of industries that are interested in strengthening existing ties with Sweden or expanding to the Swedish market.
The Swedish Chamber organizes annually various events on business related topics, international conferences, business missions to Sweden, networking activities, local company visits, regional trips as well as traditional Swedish cultural events. SCCL co-organises annual business activities in partnership with the other Nordic chambers of Commerce in Lithuania. Our strategic partner is Embassy of Sweden in Vilnius.
- Strengthen co-operation and enhance business relations between Sweden and Lithuania
- Encourage and expand trade and investment between Sweden and Lithuania
- Promote the interests of its Members by offering various events and social activities
- Serve as a social network for Swedish and Lithuanian business representatives
- To be one of the most active, inclusive and service-minded business networks in Lithuania
- To offer the opportunity to increase knowledge of the Swedish business culture, create synergies and build networks
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania is based on and operates by values such as commitment, collaboration, trust and respect