Together with the Norwegian, Danish and Finnish Chambers of Commerce in Lithuania, SCCL invites you to this lunch in Grand Hotel Kempinski Vilnius. We will be joined by Minister of Finance Vilius Šapoka and Vice-Minister of Economy and Innovation Marius Skuodis.
Moderator: Simona Oliškevičiūtė- Cicėnienė, Partner anf Head of Real Estate and Infrastructure Department at COBALT Lithuania
– Minister of Finance Vilius Šapoka
– Vice-Minister of Economy and Innovation Marius Skuodis
– John Afseth, chairman and board member from multiple companies admitted to trade on Merkur Market, Oslo Axess and Oslo Stock Exchange. Since 2010, John has also been a board member of Baltic Sea Properties AS, Norwegian real estate company in Lithuania. He holds a Ph.D. in microbiologics and pharmacology from the University of Oslo.
– Indre Dargyte is a board member of Eika Asset Management, a fund management arm of EIKA group, which is one of the largest real estate development companies in Lithuania. She is responsible for overseeing the management of residential and commercial real estate funds that focus on investing across the Baltic region.
Date and time: February 4th 2020, 10AM-1PM
Venue: Grand Hotel Kempinski Vilnius, Universiteto g. 14, Vilnius
Price: €45 for members*, €65 for non-members
* members of Nordic (Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and/or Swedish) Chambers of Commerce
Registration is open until Thursday January 30st 2020. After this date there will be no refund, but substitutions are allowed.