Here’s some additional information about him:
- Since 1986, Håkan Molin has been actively working in the banking and insurance sector. Since 2017, he has been working as a consultant. He has been involved in the establishment of new businesses such as a unit-linked insurance company in Japan from 1988 to 1989, a mutual fund company in Luxembourg in 1990, and the establishment of ICA Banken in Sweden in 2000.
- From 2013 to 2015, he served as the General Manager of Handelsbanken in Lithuania.
- He established his own forestry company, SIA Kleppa, in Latvia in 2011 and one in Lithuania in 2014.
- He initiated the establishment of forestry companies: AFIRM BALTIC AB in 2016, AFIRM BALTICA AB in 2018, AFIRM BALTAZAR in 2020, and AFIRM BALTEMAR AB in 2021, all investing in Lithuania.
- He is the Chairman of 5 forest-owning subsidiaries in Lithuania.
- Since 2022, he has been a board member of LINKSUN Baltic UAB, an EPC contractor for larger solar plants.
- He holds a Master of Science (MSc in Forestry) from the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences in 1985. In the spring of 2012, he completed the Program for Executive Development at IMD in Lausanne.
Read more about Håkan Molin here.