Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania is looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (permanent contract) from 1st of August
Have you ever heard of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Lithuania?
- We are independent and non-profit business networking organisation
- We unite over 90 companies, representing not only Swedish, but also Lithuanian and European businesses interested in strengthening existing ties with Sweden or expanding to the Swedish market. You would establish business connections with such companies as Telia, Volvo Trucks Lithuania, Euroapotheca, Scania Lietuva, TGS Baltic, Essity, Walless, Kinnarps, Aon Baltic, and many more.
- Our main activities focus on a broad range of business events (as a networking possibility), member care and a new member attraction.
- Swedish Crayfish party is our biggest Swedish culture-based event. We also contribute in organizing the biggest corporate social responsibility summit in Lithuania and much more!
- Our office is operated by two very active and open-minded employees [and you might be one of them 😊]
Find out more about us: www.swedish.lt
What we offer:
– As of 1st of August 2019 a full-time job position as an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT with a possibility to be responsible for several projects in the Chamber’s office located in the centre of Vilnius
– Work in a very small team based on the Swedish values, such as responsibility, respect, trust and open-mindedness
– A great platform for professional growth, with possibilities to affect your daily tasks while deepening personal skills and talents
– Dynamic and international work environment
– Unique possibility to learn more about Sweden, Swedish business culture, values and traditions
– Opportunity to work directly with some of Lithuania’s and Sweden’s largest business companies
What we look for:
– Self-motivated, structured, open-minded, willing to learn with a true team-player spirit person
– An eye for details and good planning skills
– Fluent in Lithuanian and English language in both oral and written
– Effective communication skills
– Ability to work individually and take responsibility
– Previous experience of administration and/or event planning
– Knowledge of event budgeting, IT and technologies
– Interest in finances
As part of a small office team, you will assist the Managing Director (MD) in daily tasks such as:
– administration of financial operations with direct reporting to the Chair, Vice Chair, MD, and the accountant of the Association
– member attraction and member care
– event planning and execution
– preparation of content and execution of Association’s bi-weekly Newsletter and messages on the social media channels
– management of Association’s website
– run any other daily administrative tasks given by the Chair, Vice Chair and MD, e.g. information search, updating information of Association according to Members’ requirements
Also, you will be fully responsible for:
– overall communication and information distribution via email and/or phone to Members and Partners of the Association
– management of Association’s administration and archiving (accuracy of payments, agreements, etc.)
– representing SCCL at different events and activities
Apply until 1st of June by sending your CV and cover letter in English to: email@example.com.
We would kindly ask in your cover letter to indicate your salary expectations.
If you have any questions regarding this job ad, do not hesitate to contact us! 😊