The winners of the Swedish Business Awards 2017 are announced
The “Young Business Entrepreneur” prize, set up by Ellex Valiunas, partner of the event, will go to a brilliant entrepreneur with good reputation for an inspirational example of business development.
· Andrius Zimnickas, the manager of the wooden pallet production company UAB Juodeliai,
· Arturas Bielskas, the head and founder of the ski trails of Liepkalnis,
· Viltautė Gudauskaitė, UAB Pitlius, the sales manager of successful family bakeries in Western Lithuania.
The “Technology Innovation Award” prize given by the Swedish Embassy will be awarded to a company or organization for exclusive technological innovation related to the activities of the company or organization.
· Altechna R & D, for innovative glass cutting technology for smart devices
· Bronius Rauba, for the creation of a vertical bicycle stand Parkis
· UAB Viratus, for the online selection assistant, JobRely.
The Award for Sustainable Development, set up by AJ Products UAB, will go to a company that demonstrated positive business results and sustainable development during 2012-2017.
· Auga Group
· Rimi Lietuva
· Utenos trikotažas
Guest speakers are Christina Bengtsson, (Military Officer and World Champion in precision shooting) and Pär Nuder (former Minister of Finance in Sweden).