A short outlook of events that we at SCCL will be carrying out throughout 2023 year:
- January 17 Grant Thornton Baltic online webinar: “Key Tax changes in Baltics 2023”
- January 25, Business Breakfast with Former President Dalia Grybauskaite
- February 23, Swedish language café – Språkcafé
- February 28, New Members Event
- March 7, Online webinar: “Uppsala Region: Facts and Figures of Business Ecosystem”
- March 15, Annual General Meeting of the Association
- March 22, Swedish language café – Språkcafé
- April 5, Workshop: “(Mis)Communcation Throughout: From Daily to Fatal Crisis”
- April 20, European Banking & Finance Conference
- April 25, Business lunch “What Doesn’t Kill Us Make Us Stronger. And Greener”
- April 29, Earth day, family weekend
- May 10, Swedish language café – Språkcafé
- May 16, SWEDISH BUSINESS 101: building strong and successful partnerships with our northern neighbor
- May 24-26, Business mission to Uppsala region
- May 25, Grant Thornton Baltic online webinar: Transfer pricing in inra-group transactions: how to mitigate tax risks without creating bureaucracy in your company?
- June 15, Swedish language café – Språkcafé
- September 7, Swedish Crayfish Party
- October, Nordic-Baltic Diversity & Innovation Conference
- November 23, 10th Nordic-Baltic Sustainability Summit 2023
- December 08, Traditional Swedish Christmas Lunch
Do not hesitate to ask questions or provide comments!
Viktorija Janilionytė-Tatah | SCCL viktorija@swedish.